Sahara Group recruitment 2017 – Sahara Graduate recruitment 2017 – Sahara group Nigeria
Have you applied for Unilever recruitment
Sahara group Nigeria – Sahara group is a leading private company that nurtures businesses in the energy, gas and infrastructure sector.This company operate within the energy industries as well as other related sub-sectors. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Sahara Group strategy is to replicate success in oil & gas sector and also consists of determined individuals, who to make a positive and profitable impact on the business environment.
Sahara Group recruitment 2017
Check out the positions we are recruiting for below:
Position : IT Desktop Analyst Support
Description of Job
1. The Role of the Desktop Support Analyst is applicable to the maintaining and operating computer systems or network. though it varies widely from one organization to another.
2. The IT Support team is in charge of with installing, supporting and maintaining the desktop.
3. in order to perform the job the role holder must possess Technical skills in desktop operating and the use of Microsoft.
4. Other duties may include: End user education and IT Project implementation.
- Ability to provide first level technology support issues to TIER 2 and 3 when the need arise.
- Ability to monitor and evaluate data network infrastuture, PBX, IP telephones,GSM boosters.
Before applying for Sahara Graduate Recruitment 2017 here are some qualifications you must possess.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc) in Computer Science/Engineering
- 0 – 3 years experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of 2008 windows server operation system and network ( DHCP,DNS. file services)
- Good knowledge of hard and soft ware
- Good and clear report writing skills
- skill problem solver
2. Job Title: Legal Manager
Location of job: Nigeria
Job Summary : Candidates are expected to have a strong knowledge on power, energy, regulatory liaison and other related company secretarial.
candidates will directly be reporting to Head,legal and will also manage other subordinates and take responsibility for their work product.
Qualification for Applying for this post at Sahara group recruitment 2017
- Law degree from common wealth
- BL from Law school Nigeria
- 10 years experience , 5 of which must be experience in a law firm or gas and commercial oil environment.
- Mobility outside Nigeria ( Geographic)
- 8-1o years transnational work experience , preferably power sector.
- Big and robust ideal list
Skills to possess
- Candidates must possess a good technical knowledge of energy, power and gas industry
- negotiation and drafting skills
- IT skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates applying for various positions at Sahara group recruitment 2017 should send their application letters and CV’s to
Application deadline 10th June,2017.