United nations high commissioner for refugees Nigeria – UN High Commissioner for Refugees 2017 – UN High Commissioner for Refugees
United nations high commissioner for refugees Nigeria
Listen To Butterfly song by Korede Bello
The United nations high commissioner for refugees Nigeria The Representation Office in Nigeria invites candidates to apply for the positions below.
Title of Job: Protection Internship
Job Location: Abuja
- This internship offers a unique chance Based in UNHCR Nigeria’s Abuja office, in supporting UNHCR’s protection response in the context of the humanitarian emergency situation in North East Nigeria.
- It will provide insight and experience into the implementation of UNHCR protection interventions in priority areas and its leadership role coordinating the Protection Sector Working Group (PSWG).
- protection situation in the North East Nigeria and follow developments .
- Draft or provide inputs to all necessary documents including reports, strategies, letters and speeches, etc.
- Assist the Protection Team with , monitoring and reporting on protection activities.
- Assist UNHCR in its role as co-lead of the PSWG, including by supporting the Secretariat, attending pertinent meetings (including meetings Sub-Sector Working Groups and other Sectors) and providing briefing summaries
- Perform other related duties, as required
Very Important Apply for Uniben Diploma proggramme
Requirements for UN High Commissioner for Refugees 2017
Here are some of the requirements you must possess before submitting application for the United nations high commissioner for refugees Nigeria
- B.Sc degree in Law, International (Human Rights) or similar field)
- Ability to work quickly under pressure ,Strong attention to detail, proactive approach
- Computer Literate
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills and interest to work
- Understanding of humanitarian emergency response and cluster system
- Readiness to work with internally displaced persons, refugees and in humanitarian aid/international law/human rights disciplines
- The expenses and cost of arrangement will be made by each intern
Make money On www.fungivers.com
How to Apply for UN High Commissioner for Refugees
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV’s, and completed P11 Form below to: email@example.com indicating “Protection Internship Application” in the subject line of the email.
- Any successful intern will be expected to begin on 19 June 2017 and be available full time for 6 months.